Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Day!

Yipee... its a snow day! We got a little snow over the past two days.... You cannot actually see the kids playing in their playground as they are buried in snow....
That's my turtle pond back there.... poor guys....


Here's my lovely pine trees....


The view from my front window....



Back window....


Another back view... (those are bench seats that are buried in snow!)




And this is my patio table.....



Crazy..... but oh so pretty and it feels so Christmasy! I will however admit that all of the above photos were taken from inside the house. I know - I am a wimp.






2 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Thanks for posting your snow photos. We don't see snow here and I miss it. That sure was alot of snow!

Alisa Noble said...

Umm Jenn, do you think you could save some of that white stuff and send it too me for Christmas? lol
I can't remember the last time we had a white christmas.
:)