Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Art Journal Snippets


After years of trying to maintain a journal, and failing to be consistent, I have discovered the journal that keeps me interested. It is a collection of small collages of pieces of papers that I love or admire.... clipped from magazines, a note or drawing sent by a friend, a found item or scrap. Arranged in a pretty way and added to miscellanious thoughts, to do lists, things to try or buy, doodles.... I am finally staying at it.
















5 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Oh! Good for you!!!
I'm really hoping this is my year to stick with it... LOL!

Celestial Charms said...

What a fabulous idea...journaling the vintage way! Way to go!
Maureen

luckygirlgifts said...

your journal is georgeous. I also want to keep a journal but always seem to fail.This is such a good idea, I think I might just try again.
thanks for the inspiration.
cari b.

Caleen said...

Your art journal is so beautiful. I love all the extra touches.. what kind of paper do you use to print with ? It is so lovely.. a lot of work too.. I enjoyed looking at it..
Thank you :)

hens teeth said...

The pages are so beautiful and inspiring.