Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Write Time, Write Place

This is my final art journal page for the Write Time, Write Place summer art journal put on my Teresa McFadyen. I have always wanted to do an art journal but never done it and now I am so glad I did. I enjoyed it so much! I am already missing those weekly challenges. Teresa says she might start another one in July.... if she does.... I'll be there! Thanks Teresa!! Check out her blog at the above link as well.... its a ton of fun! Happy Summer to all of you.......

2 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Jen, this last entry is like the grand finale at a fireworks show! Outstanding! Seriously, I love every square!
Alisa

Michele said...

Hi Jenn, thank you for the very lovely comment on my blog...just stopped by and I love this piece from your art journal...very pretty and the colors are so soft and beautiful. I'll be back soon!
Michele :)