Friday, June 20, 2008

Rusty old Buttons

I tend to visit (rather regularly) a small town thrift store where I seem to discover the most interesting things....well, interesting to me anyways! Check out these old buttons.... the jar, at first glance, seemed rather dull, but then one caught my eye, and then another, and then another! My husband thought I was crazy standing over the kitchen sink washing buttons! Here are just a few..... what will I do with them?? I don't know that yet!!





Aren't they neat?? Oh, and Happy 1st day of Summer to You! This beautiful butterfly made an appearance at my daughter's 9th birthday party..... what a treat!


1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Hi Jenn,
What a Treasure find! Luv them all and I would be washing them just like you to see their lovely designs with my husband and kids watching and having a good chuckle.