Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to my little pumpkin. She is turning 9 today. I can hardly believe it. I can still see clearly in my mind..... 7:11 a.m. on June 12, 1999 - I am holding her in my arms for the very first time. She is awake and alert. My husband is standing behind me looking down at us. She has a full head of dark hair and she looks at us, me and him, like she has known us along, as if to say.... hi mom, hi dad. That scene is imprinted on my brain forever and it has been my pleasure ever since. Happy Birthday..... thank you for making my world a magical place.




2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Lovely post. What a sweetie!!!! We adopted our two children (biological siblings) in June 1999. It was like instant twins (only they were toddlers at the time). I can't believe we are coming up to 10 years. It goes by so fast!

Karen at Ciderantiques

Macie Downs said...

Very nice ppost